Saturday, August 11, 2007

Weeee

So I'm working on getting the guys a slot in the 33rd annual FREAKER'S BALL, which is held every year in Tulsa at Cain's Ballroom near Halloween. SHIIIIT YES!!! The odds are looking good. I probably shouldn't even be posting this because I'm countin my chickens before they're hatched, but shit I'm excited! Cains is a very old and popular venue in Tulsa, big names play there. That could really open some doors for the guys. No of course they probably won't land that 50 million dollar record deal out of this one (dangit), but it could definately open some doors for more gigs, especially in Tulsa and beyond. There isn't one doubt in my mind that the guys can go somewhere with their music. They would all, especially Noah, be just so happy if they could quit their 9-5 jobs and play music for a living. I want him to be able to do that more than anything, it just makes his soul happy to play, you can so tell. Yall that've seen him live know what I'm talking about.
On another note, you know how probably 90% of band girlfriends have the major insecurity issue and trip balls when females talk to her man at gigs and such?(at least I think so I've been around it a lot) That is so stupid man. If chicks would relax with it, go up and introduce themselves and be personable, they might just make some friends. Know what I mean? I mean, if you trust your man, what's the problem right? Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first person to cut a bitch down if she gets out line with the man I love, but that's totally different. Most people lust over musicians because of the attention and the god-like persona they're given. They want to have what everyone is watching and is paying attention to. I'm rambling....
Anyways, I'll be sure to post and update on how the Cain's gig goes, Wish them luuuuck! :D
Oh ya, here:
http://www.cainsballroom.com/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/freakersballroomblitz

No comments: