Jesus christ. 20 miles down the fucking road last night some guy walks into a church and opens fire with a fucking tech-9. he killed 3 people and wounded 5 I believe. WHAT IS THE FUCKING DEAL?????!!! Seriously people. Things weren't like this before Columbine. And now BAM! All the fucking time. Like people think to themselves when they see shootings on the news, "Hey, what a clever idea, I've been wanting to shoot some people! Ima go grab my gun and pick out a public place and knock off some poor innocent people and destroy their families' lives!"
............This shit seriously, SERIOUSLY makes me want to homeschool my children when I have them. Yes this was in a church, but you know what I mean.
http://www.joplinglobe.com/homepage/local_story_225000616.html?keyword=leadpicturestory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
jesus christ! i'm tellin ya....we are sliding down a steep slope with no hope of turning back. ugh.
Post a Comment